Sunday, May 3, 2009

How to Auto-tune an Infomercial

I'm actually kind of a fan of the recent auto-tune fad. It's really starting to make its way into viral videos, such as Auto-tune the news, Winston Churchill Auto-tuned, and Martin Luther King, Jr. Auto-tuned.

The most recent addition to this craze is the Slap Chop Remix.

Even though there isn't too much auto-tuning in this remix, I think it really gives infomercials the extra kick they need. If every infomercial was like this, I'd probably stay up until 3am every night just to watch. Or I'd at least DVR them, and probably play them at future parties. Who knows? Maybe Vince could get a record deal out of this.

Slap Chop Remix

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris:

    You're getting a 5/5 points for overall blog quality. Your extra posts are very interesting. I was not aware of this auto-tune the news phenomenon and just spent about 20 minutes checking it out. Very cool remix of Vince, the marketing god.

    ReplyDelete