Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pizza Revolution

I love pizza.

A lot.

I even have a shirt that states "Pizza Is The Best."

So when I saw this video I was immediately impressed (and a little bit envious of the innovation).

This new pizza box is going to change the pizza industry. It fits perfectly with the "go green" initiative that is currently taking the world by storm. The packaging is also incredibly convenient.

You see, the top part of the pizza box can be folded and torn into 4 plates. The other half of the box can be folded into a left-over container.

With all the pizza I've eaten throughout the years, why couldn't I have thought of this?

1 comment:

  1. You and I must be brothers from a different mother because I love pizza too! OK, so maybe that's not all that unique. Good post.

    ReplyDelete